So today was that day where the clock springs forward on us. Here are five thoughts about it.
1. I got up and about early today and thought I was doing great on time until Glen popped his head in the bathroom and reminded me about the time change. In five seconds I lost an hour.
2. Summer is coming! A long with the time change we see longer hours of daylight, sunny skies, and days at home while school's out for summer break. This is definitely sweetness!
3. Longer work days. I've officially become a "farm widow." With more daylight comes longer work days for Glen. More daylight means more time to take care of cattle, fix fence, and take care of all those things that build up over the winter.
4. It's still light when we get out of church after evening services! In the winter, by the time church is over it's so dark you just want to go home and snuggle down under the covers. With the time change there will be time to do things after services too!
5. I'm going to stay up way to late tonight because of time change lag. My clock says it's bedtime but my body says no way!
Happy Spring Forward!!